Currently we stand strong at 7 RN’s and 4 MD’s.
Our nurses have a variety of backgrounds and live across the nation. We brought on 2 new testifying nurses – one is a sexual assault nurse so we are FINALLY accepting sexual assault cases. (YAY!) He is located near the Oregon border. The second nurse is in San Francisco and has a background in ICU. He is available to testify on general medical record review and medically acceptable blood draws. More areas of specialty for both of them will be coming soon!
I am still available for testimony and my areas of expertise include (but are not limited to):
- Blunt Force Trauma/bruising
- Gunshot wounds
- Head trauma
- General Medical Record Review
- Medically acceptable blood draws
We brought on a radiologist based in San Francisco.
He has been a great resource on some of our domestic violence and child abuse cases. Plus, we still have an Emergency/Trauma MD, an Orthopedic Surgeon and a Forensic Psychiatrist.
Learn more about our experts here.
December is my month to update new and past clients on our company offerings, growth and stuff planned for the coming year. The blog topics for this month are:
- Godoy Medical Forensics Educates! (12/4/15)
- Godoy Medical Forensics is Social! (12/11/15)
- Godoy Medical Forensics Knows Their Stuff (12/18/15)
- Godoy Medical Forensics gets around (12/25/15)
Note: To see all posts in this topic, click here