I have spoken at a number of conferences and seminars this year, as well as some online presentations.
- Medical Record Review for the NDIA conference in San Diego.
- Medical Record Review for Death Investigators at the POST certified course offered by Orange County Coroner’s Association
- Medical Record Review live webinar for the NAPD
- Medical Record Review at the Federal Capital Habeus Unit Conference in Denver, CO.
- Both of Strangulation and Blunt Force Trauma presentations for the NDIA in Las Vegas.
- Medical Record Review in Boise for the Federal Capital Habeas Unit Conference
- Medical Record Review in Tahoe for a Coroner’s symposium.
- Both Blunt Force Trauma and Medical Record Review for the Wisconsin Public Defender’s Conference.
Coming in 2016:
I am very excited to be presenting my Strangulation presentation for the NACDL’s Annual Forensics Conference in Las Vegas. #NACDLForensics
There are a few other conferences in the works, including Hawaii and Monterey! As always, we will be exhibiting at the CACJ/NACDL Capital Defense Seminar – this year in San Diego. Come say hi!
Client list – We have consulted (or are currently consulting!) on cases in the following states:
Looking forward to seeing you all around the bend in 2016. I wish you all a safe and prosperous New Year!
December is my month to update new and past clients on our company offerings, growth and stuff planned for the coming year. The blog topics for this month are:
- Godoy Medical Forensics Educates! (12/4/15)
- Godoy Medical Forensics is Social! (12/11/15)
- Godoy Medical Forensics Knows Their Stuff (12/18/15)
- Godoy Medical Forensics gets around (12/25/15)
Note: To see all posts in this topic, click here