This presentation is designed to teach attorneys and investigators about the long-term effects of traumatic brain injury (TBI). This presentation also covers post-concussion syndrome, the cognitive, behavioral, and psychiatric issues that can result from TBI, and the relationship between offenders and TBI. The purpose of this presentation is to assist attorneys and investigators with a basic understanding of TBI, the associated long-term effects, and how they may impact your clients and their cases. Medical expert and forensic nurse evaluation of TBI will be discussed throughout the presentation.
Feb 04 2022
Feb 28 2022
Mar 07 2022
Mar 23 2022
Apr 07 2022
No event found!
- Overview of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Post-concussion syndrome signs and symptoms
- Cognitive effects
- Behavioral/Psychiatric Issues
- Relationship between offenders and TBI
- Forensic implications of TBI
Upon completion of this course, the attendee will:
- Understand the types of traumatic brain injury and how they are diagnosed.
- Be familiar with the signs and symptoms of traumatic brain injury and post-concussion syndrome.
- Have an understanding of the types of long-term effects of TBI and how they can impact individuals.
- Understand the relationship between offenders and TBI.
- Identify the forensic implications associated with TBI.
Submit New Case:
Sign up for: